Copyright & Disclaimer Notice
Persons accessing this internet site, and all associated pages compiled and maintained by Peel Real Estate ("this site"), do so on the basis that they acknowledge and agree to the following matters:
1. Copyright of all of the information contained on this site is retained at all times by Peel Real Estate. Apart from any fair dealing as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 any distribution or reproduction of that information is strictly prohibited.
2. Whilst Peel Real Estate has used its best endeavours to ensure that all of the information contained on this site is correct, accurate and current at the time that the information is posted to the site, Peel Real Estate makes no warranties about the accuracy or reliability of that information and Peel Real Estate takes no responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or defects with respect to that information.
3. Peel Real Estate and its employees, agents and consultants exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability for any damages of whatsoever nature might be suffered by any person who uses or relies upon the information contained on this site whether or not that damage was caused by any negligent act or omission.
4. Any information sent to Peel Real Estate by anyone using this site becomes the property of Peel Real Estate and any such person sending that information agrees that Peel Real Estate will be entitled to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in that information and Peel Real Estate reserves the right to use, reproduce and distribute that information.
Peel Real Estate's Privacy Act, Internet Collection Statement
Last updated: 21 December 2001
Peel Real Estate's commitment to privacy
1. Peel Real Estate is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access its internet site and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPPs”).
Information collected on the Peel Real Estate Internet site and use of that information
3. Peel Real Estate will only record your e-mail address if you send Peel Real Estate a message. That address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your prior consent.
4. Peel Real Estate collects information on its internet site when the public complete on-line forms. When information is provided to Peel Real Estate in this way that information will only be used for a purpose made known to you; a purpose you would reasonably expect; a purpose required, authorized or permitted by any law; or a purpose otherwise authorized by you.
5. Persons who do not wish their personal information to be used for any particular purpose should not hesitate to advise Peel Real Estate of that fact. Peel Real Estate will respect those wishes.
6. “Cookies” are pieces of information that web sites transfer to an individual computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. The “cookie” assigns a unique identification that allows a web site to recognize you when you return to that site.
8. Most internet browsers enable individuals to refuse to accept cookies. If an individual exercises such a choice you will still be able to view most of the text on the Peel Real Estate internet site. However, you will not experience a personalized visit.
Links to third party web sites
9. The Peel Real Estate internet site may contain links to other web sites. These web sites are conducted by third parties and Peel Real Estate does not control the content or the information collected on these websites. You should refer to those web sites directly or to the authors of those sites to obtain details of the privacy policies relevant to those web pages.
Peel Real Estate Public Enquiries Hotline Privacy Statement
Last updated: 12th June 2013
1. When persons contact Peel Real Estate or use one of its services by telephone, Peel Real Estate will frequently take a record regarding the nature of the person's enquiry, including the person's name, a summary of the content of the enquiry and, in certain circumstances, the person's address and/or telephone number. The person can later access this information to check its correctness should he/she wish.
2. Peel Real Estate records this information for administrative purposes so as to keep a record of enquiries made to it. On occasions this information may be passed on to organisations associated with these purposes.
3. Should an individual not wish Peel Real Estate to record his/her personal information, it will frequently not be possible for Peel Real Estate to deliver the service the individual is seeking to access.
Thank you for viewing Peel Real Estate's Privacy Statement.